Dr. Tresser is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery specializing in neurosurgery and adult degenerative spine disorders. After graduating, he pursued additional advanced training in neurosurgery and minimally invasive spine surgery. Prior to joining Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Dr. Tresser practiced for 20 years at a private practice in Tampa where he utilized the most advanced surgical techniques including computer assisted navigational surgery and micro neurosurgery.
Dr. Tresser offers a full spectrum of neuro services including cranial neurosurgery and focuses on complex spinal surgery encompassing degeneration, deformities and trauma. He also offers patients minimally invasive spine surgery, kyphoplasty, and lumbar spinal injections.
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations AdventHealth Carrollwood
- Medical School University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency University Hospital of Cleveland
- Fellowship Department of Neurosciences, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Leadership Roles