Selby G. Chen, M.D., is a neurosurgeon who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. He grew up in Brooklyn, New York and completed his undergraduate education at Harvard University, graduating in 2002 with a Bachelor’s degree in Neurobiology. He subsequently attended New York University for medical school, and completed his neurosurgical training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester. He has been on the faculty at Mayo Clinic Florida since 2015 and was responsible for initiating the robotic spinal surgery program within the department of neurosurgery at MCF.
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
- Medical School New York University School of Medicine
- Residency Department of Neurologic Surgery, Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Certifications American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Leadership Roles