Dr. Michael C. Mariorenzi obtained his medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine, graduating with honors, and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. He completed his Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at Brown University, where he received multiple recognitions for his outstanding leadership and patient care including the prestigious Haffenreffer House Staff Excellence Award. Dr. Mariorenzi then stayed at Brown to complete fellowship training in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery where he mastered the care of complex traumatic injuries as well as routine fracture care.
- Joint Replacement
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
- Medical School Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Fellowship Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Leadership Roles Brown University Orthopedic Surgery Residency Administrative Chief Resident