Matthew Gary, MD, FAANs, is a neurosurgeon who specializes in spine surgery. After graduating from the University of Florida School of Medicine, he completed his residency at Emory University and then went on to complete a fellowship in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery at Miami University. Dr. Gary established the spine deformity care program at Emory University Hospital Midtown and has special research interests in patient outcomes and satisfaction with spine surgery procedures.
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Medical School University of Florida
- Residency Emory University School of Medicine
- Fellowship University of Miami
- Certifications Board-Certified by the American Academy of Neurological Surgeons
- Leadership Roles