I am committed to providing the highest quality, professional, and ethical care to all patients. My care philosophy is that the entire family, including the patient, should be involved in the decision making and care. At Children’s Hospital Colorado we have amazing resources at our disposal specifically geared towards treating the pediatric and young adult patient. Our team concept of treating the patient involves not only the physician but a multidisciplinary approach from a team of pediatric specialty trained experts including: anesthesiologists, nurses, physical therapists, social workers, nutritionists, and child life specialists. The spine team at Children’s Colorado is one of the top pediatric spine care teams in the country. Our surgeons, including myself, perform more than 200 pediatric spine procedures each year – that’s more than anyone else in the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Children's Hospital Colorado
- Medical School Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Residency Wright State University Program
- Fellowship Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Leadership Roles Medical Director