Dr. Rumley earned his Doctor of Osteopathic medicine degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, Missouri. He completed an orthopedic surgery residency at Madigan Army Medical Center in Fort Lewis, WA. After that, he served as Chief of Orthopedics, Podiatry and Brace Shop for four years at Martin Army Community Hospital in Fort Benning, GA. In spring 2020, he completed an AO Spine Fellowship at Augusta University Medical Center in Augusta, GA.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Avista Adventist Hospital
- Medical School Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences Kansas City, Missouri
- Residency Madigan Army Medical Center in Fort Lewis, WA
- Fellowship Augusta University Medical Center in Augusta, GA.
- Certifications Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Leadership Roles