Geoffrey Stewart, M.D. is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and the American Board of Spine Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons. His practice is limited to the treatment of spine disorders in central Florida since 1996.
Dr. Stewart received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He completed his Orthopedic training in Boston at Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals and the Massachusetts General Hospital. He then completed the Maryland Fellowship in Reconstructive Spinal Surgery with Dr. Paul McAfee in Baltimore, Maryland, incorporating both orthopedic and neurosurgical spine training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Orlando Health South Lake
- Medical School Jefferson Medical College
- Residency Boston at Tufts University
- Fellowship With Dr. Paul McAfee in Baltimore, Maryland
- Certifications American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Leadership Roles