David S. Feldman, MD is an internationally recognized, American Board Certified, orthopedic surgeon who stands at the forefront of complex pediatric and adult orthopedic procedures and treatments. Dr. Feldman is currently the Director of Spinal Deformity and Hip Preservation Centers at the world-renowned Paley Institute in West Palm Beach Florida.
Dr. Feldman is an expert in the care of spinal deformities such as scoliosis and kyphosis and specializes in treating patients with complex conditions such as arthrogryposis, achondroplasia, MHE, hip dysplasia, Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease, lower limb deformities and limb length problems.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations St. Mary's Medical Center
- Medical School NYU General Surgery
- Residency Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship The Hospital for Sick Children
- Certifications American Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Leadership Roles Paley Institute Director Spinal Deformity and Hip Preservation