As a neurosurgeon, I specialize in complex deformity and reconstructive spine surgery, adult scoliosis, cervical myelopathy, degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, and spinal stenosis. I also perform minimally invasive (MIS) spine surgery with an emphasis on minimizing tissue disruption, hospital stay, and recovery time after surgery.
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Ohio State Wexner Medical Center
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School
- Residency University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Certifications American Board of Neurological Surgeons Board Certified
- Leadership Roles Residency Program Director