Dr. Whiting is a neurosurgeon and director of epilepsy surgery for AHN’s Neuroscience Institute. He specializes in state-of-the-art epilepsy treatments, including stereoelectroencephalography (SEEG), seizure focus resections, laser ablations, vagal nerve stimulation, and responsive neurostimulation. Additionally, he has clinical interests in complex spine and brain disorders, and offers a range of surgical options and interventions for these conditions.
Dr. Whiting completed his residency at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. He completed his fellowship in epilepsy surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, and was awarded the American Epilepsy Society’s prestigious Young Investigator Award.
- Hospital Affiliations Allegheny General Hospital
- Medical School Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- Residency Barrow Neurological Institute
- Fellowship Cleveland Clinic Educational Foundation
- Leadership Roles Director of Epilepsy Surgery