Ahmer Ghori, MD, is a board certified orthopaedic spine surgeon who joined the SpineONE team in 2016. His areas of special interest include cervical spine and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Ghori grew up in Cleveland and attended Miami University where he earned a Bachelor degree in Economics and Chemistry. He continued his education with medical school at the University of Michigan graduating with distinction in research. Dr. Ghori completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Harvard University Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Residency. He finished his training in Louisville, Kentucky at Norton Leatherman Spine Center in Orthopaedic Spine & Neurosurgery Spine.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hospital Affiliations Parkview Orthopedic Hospital
- Medical School University of Michigan
- Residency Harvard University
- Fellowship Norton Letherman Spine Center
- Certifications Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Leadership Roles